1. “Research on Intelligence & Knowlege innovation in AI Era and the applications in China-Based on the perspective of Intellectual Capital &Neuroeconomics”, Jinan University Press ,2019.
2. “Research on R&D Capitalization and its Impact on Regional GDP ”,Forum on Science and Technology in China,2018(4).
3. “Technical Progress Bias, Factor Endowment and Green Total Factor Productivity of Logistics ”,Journal of Beijing University of Commerce and Technology (Social Science Edition), 2018 (2).
4. “Factor substitution elasticity and growth effect in China's logistics industry:1978-2015 ”, Finance and Trade Research, 2018 (5).
5. “The Impact of Economic Density on the Relation between Urban Scale and Economic Efficiency: A Case Study of Cities at Prefecture Level and Above in China”,Urban Issues, 2018 (4).
6. “Research On Provincial R&D Capitalization and Its Economic Growth Contribution”, Industrial Economic Review,2017(6).
7. “Factor substitution and logistics industry growth under biased technological progress”, Commercial Economy and Management, 2017 (11).
8. “Selection of Factor Replacement and Technical Progress in China's Logistics Industry ”, Soft Science, 2017 (10).
9. Corporate Venture Capital versus Cognitive Distances: Retaining Ownership of Reverse Innovation”.Strategic Management Society, Special Conference "From Local Voids to Local Goods: Can Institutions Promote Competitive Advantage?", Santiago, Chile.
10. Regional Dynamic Capabilities and the Pivotal Role of Universities: The Case of Bochum University. With U. Wilkens. Strategic Management Society, Special Conference "From Local Voids to Local Goods: Can Institutions Promote Competitive Advantage?", Santiago, Chile.
11. Research on Intellectual Capital Business Model and its practice in China—Case study in K Group. Journal of Comparative International Management Vol. 17:2.
12. The Opportunity to Chinese Enterprise in Foreign Direct Investment During the Period of Greece Economy Recovery . Asian Business and Information Management.
13. Research On Emotional Intelligence Management based on an Intellectual Capital Business Model-Case Study in K Group Enterprise in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province P. R. China . Asian Business and Information Management.