According to the relevant provisions of the Regulations on the Management of Undergraduate Student Status of General Higher Education of Shenzhen Technology University and the work arrangement of Registry, work arrangement of Business School in 2022-2023 academic year for 2022 cohort transfer students is as follows:
一、学生转专业具体要求 Transfer Student Requirements
1. Applicants should fulfill the following basic requirements:
(1) Qualified ideological and moral conduct, law-abiding, physical conditions meet the requirements of the proposed major;
(2) Interested in and aspiring to the major applied;
(3) 2020 cohort students who have not completed the procedures of suspension, retention of student status and retention of admission qualification in this semester.
(4) No record of changing major.
2. Application time: May 5th to May 8th 17:00;
Students must submit the SZTU Major Transfer Application Form (see Appendix 1) to their own colleges within the prescribed time. After the deadline, the application will not be accepted.
二、专业接收人数 Selection Scope and Acceptance Number
三、选拔原则和方式 Selection Principle and Method
Adhering to the principles of openness, justice and fairness, if the number of transfer-in applicants exceeds roll-in quota, Business School will conduct the selection through written examination and interview. Among them, the first-round selection is for the students with international business as their first choice. If the roll-in quota is not being fulfilled after the selection, a second-round selection shall be conducted for those students with international business as second choice while first choice being rejected. Selection methods of first-round and second-round selections remain the same. Exam arrangement will be published on the school website before May 17.
四、选拔程序 Selection Procedure
(1) Written Exam (English Only)
Exam content: comprehensive business knowledge, mathematics, English ability, etc.
Exam time: 60 minutes
(2) Interview (Chinese and English)
Assessment contents: comprehensive business knowledge, English ability, etc.
Duration: 15 minutes per person (including 1-minute English self-introduction and on-site Q&A)
综合成绩计算：笔试成绩×40% + 面试成绩×60%
(3) Grading Calculation and Admission Announcement
Comprehensive score calculation: written exam score×40% + interview score ×60%
Admission Announcement: According to the ranking of students' comprehensive performance, we will select a list of 15 students and will publish the acceptance name list after the approval of the university.
五、转专业日程安排 Major Transfer Timeline Arrangement
六、其他说明 Other Remarks
1. Major Courses offered by Business School are taught in English, please consider carefully.
2. After enrollment, students will have only one chance to transfer their major during second semester.
3. Students can only apply to transfer to the corresponding major in the same grade as themselves, and meet the admission requirements of the transferred major.
4. According to the relevant regulations of the national enrollment, arts majors requiring separate technical examinations and other general majors cannot be transferred to each other across classes.
5. Students applying for major transfer must have a detailed understanding of the department and major applied for transfer, so as to avoid blindness in the process of major transfer. Students who have been approved by the university to change their major shall not apply to change back to their original major. Students' original major is different from the subject of the college entrance examination. Please choose carefully.
6. For candidates majoring in Arts/History applying to transfer in Science/Physics-related major, the college will conduct a separate interview.
7. During the implementation of the change of major, students applying for the change of major are still required to attend courses according to the course selection plan of this semester, complete the learning tasks of the selected courses of this semester and take the final examination.
8. Students in the 2021 cohort who missed the opportunity to change their major last year due to suspension may apply this year.
9. After returning to school, former college soldiers can apply for transfer to other majors in the university according to relevant national policies.
10. The number of students admitted by each major and the work arrangement of changing major will be published on the college website. Students who apply for changing major should check the website of the college in time.
11. College shall formulate and promulgate course recognition programs and study guidelines for students changing majors, and provides course recognition, conversion and course selection guidance for students changing majors.
12. After changing majors, students can apply for course recognition and transfer according to the college's course recognition program. If the obtained course credits meet the requirements of the transfer program, they can be recognized upon the confirmation of the transfer college. If remedial courses are required, students are required to undertake remedial courses in accordance with the Faculty's remedial plan.
13. The proposed admission list of transfer students will be publicized after the approval of the school. After the publication of the admission list, the approved transfer students shall complete the procedure of transferring majors in the teaching affairs system, and Registry will synchronize their school status according to the new major of the students. Students who have objections to the result of transferring majors may lodge a written appeal to Registry within the publicity period of the list of transfer students, and the appeal will not be accepted after expiration date.
14. Students who have been approved by the university to change their major shall go through the registration procedures at the college of the new major at the beginning of the next semester.
15. The students who change their major shall be examined for course study and graduation according to the talent cultivation program of the major. Tuition fees will be charged at the rate of tuition fees for transfer to a major.
28 April, 2023