根据《深圳技术大学普通高等教育本科生学籍管理规定（修订）》的相关规定及教务部工作安排，2021-2022学年度商学院2021级学生转专业工作安排如下：According to the relevant provisions of the Regulations on the Management of Undergraduate Student Status of General Higher Education of Shenzhen Technology University (Revised) and the work arrangement of Registry, work arrangement of Business School in 2021-2022 academic year for 2021 cohort transfer students is as follows:
Transfer Student Requirements
1. Applicants should fulfill the following basic requirements:
(1) Qualified ideological and moral conduct, law-abiding, physical conditions meet the requirements of the proposed major;
(2) Interested in and aspiring to the major applied;
(3) 2020 cohort students who have not completed the procedures of suspension, retention of student status and retention of admission qualification in this semester.
(4) No record of changing major.
2. Application time: May 19th 17:00;
Students must submit the SZTU Major Transfer Application Form (see Appendix 1) to their own colleges within the prescribed time. After the deadline, the application will not be accepted.
Selection Scope and Acceptance Number
Transfer student roll-in quota for International Business major is 20.
Selection Principle and Method
Adhering to the principles of openness, justice and fairness, if the number of transfer-in applicants exceeds roll-in quota, Business School will conduct the selection through written examination and interview. Among them, the first-round selection is for the students with international business as their first choice. If the roll-in quota is not being fulfilled after the selection, a second-round selection shall be conducted for those students with international business as second choice while first choice being rejected. Selection methods of first-round and second-round selections remain the same. Exam arrangement will be published on the school website before May 26.
(1) Written Exam (English Only)
Exam content: comprehensive business knowledge, mathematics, English ability, etc.
Exam time: 60 minutes
(2) Interview (Chinese and English)
Assessment contents: comprehensive business knowledge, English ability, etc.
Duration: 15 minutes per person (including 1 minute English self-introduction and on-site Q&A)
(3) Grading Calculation and Admission Announcement
Comprehensive score calculation: written exam score×40% + interview score ×60%
Admission Announcement: According to the ranking of students' comprehensive performance, we will select a list of 20 students and will publish the acceptance name list after the approval of the university.
Major Transfer Timeline Arrangement
By 19 May
1. Students shall submit SZTU Major Transfer Application Form (see Appendix 1) to their own colleges.
2. After the confirmation, the college will sign, stamp and file it
Each college shall summarize the major transfer files, and submit electronic and paper-based forms via SZTU Major Transfer Application Collection Form to Registry
Registry sends out transfer-in student name list to each college after form collection.
1. College arranges work according to the number of applicants of preferred intention
2. Publicize the list of students of expected transfer-in on the school's website (publicity period: 3 days)
Registry will collect the list of transfer-in students and send to each school to check whether the students who intend to apply for the second-choice major have been admitted to their first-choice major. If the student has been admitted, he/she will not participate in the transfer work of other colleges.
3 June - 9 June
1. College will follow up according to the number of remaining transfer-in quota and the number of applicants with the major intention in the secondary selection.
2. Publicize the list of students to be transferred to majors on the college website (publicity period: 3 days)
Colleges report the expected transfer-in student name list to Registry
1. According to the relevant enrollment regulations, the majors requiring separate examination of art cannot be transferred to other general majors.
2. Students can only apply to transfer to the corresponding major in the same grade and meet the admission requirements of the transfer-in major.
3. Students applying for a major transfer must fully understand the curriculum plan and graduation requirements of their own majors and the transfer-in majors, and avoid blindness in the process as much as possible. Students need to be aware of whether the courses of the original major can be replaced by the relevant courses of the transfer-in school. If not, they need to retake the course after major transfer.
4. After enrollment, students will have only one chance to transfer their major. If the original major is different from the one in which they apply for major transfer, please choose carefully. Students who have been approved to change their major are not allowed to apply for returning to their original major.
5. During the implementation of major transfer, students are still required to complete the study tasks of this semester and take the final exam according to the course selection plan of the original major.
6. Students in the 2020 cohort who missed the opportunity to transfer majors in the previous year due to suspension of study can apply this year.
7. Military retired students who apply for transfer to other majors can enjoy the policy of preferential transfer to other majors of the university.
8. Students who have been approved by the school to change their major will start the registration and registration of the transfer-in major at the beginning of the next semester, and will study and graduate according to the curriculum plan of the transfer-in major. The tuition will be charged according to the transfer-in major’s tuition standard.
9. The interview quota shall be determined by the ratio of 1:1.3 to the number of majors to be transferred.
10. The interview list will be published on the official website of the college. Please pay close attention to it.
11. If you have any questions about International Business, please contact Dr. Chen (E-mail: Chenleqin@sztu.edu.cn; Office: D-3 1410 Office)
13 May, 2022