According to the relevant provisions of the Regulations on the Management of Undergraduate Student Status of General Higher Education of Shenzhen Technology University (Revised) and the work arrangement of Registry, work arrangement of Business School in 2021-2022 academic year for 2021cohort undergraduate minor major students is as follows:
1. Students who have enough spare time, pass the required courses and have not received any punishment can apply for a minor in another major according to their own interests while studying their major.
2. Students are only allowed to apply for one major as a minor. The code of the minor major should be different from the code of the major.
3. Application time: 13 June 17:00 pm. Student shall submit SZTU Minor Major Application Form (see attachment) to their own colleges within the prescribed time. After the deadline, the application will not be accepted.
Minor Major Acceptance Number
Minor major student roll-in quota for 2021 cohort International Business major is 8.
According to the relevant provisions of the Regulations on the Management of Undergraduate Student Status of General Higher Education of Shenzhen Technology University (Revised), students shall apply to both colleges in the second semester. College where students are studying shall examine the application qualification of the student; College where students’ minor majors are applied for study shall, according to the college situation, review the qualifications of the students and publicize them, and submit the list of approved students to the Registry for record.
Minor Major Timeline Arrangement
College completed the planned minor major enrollment duty, and publicize the student list on the college website (the publicity period is 3 days).
College reports the expected minor major student enrollment name list to Registry
1. Official expected enrollment outcome for 2021 cohort minor major application will be published in the Business School website.
2. For any questions about International Business minor major application, please contact Ms. Zhong (Line: 23256610; Office: D-3 Building 1516 Office)
12 June, 2021